The UDS IRC multi-player drinking game!
- One gulp of $drink for each word on the card said during Mark Shuttleworth's keynote speech at the Raring Ringtail Ubuntu Developer Summit
- Finish the glass you are on when you complete a line (and pour another)
- Have a shot glass lined up to down if you get all the words
- If you are in a timezone where the sun is not yet over the yard arm, or are not of drinking age or inclination then you might want to use a non-alcoholic beverage, this is of course perfectly acceptable
- Players attending UDS in person should probably not be drinking (or shouting out "House!")
- Players should join the #ubuntu-UDS channel on freenode to shout out the words they spot (although we might move to a different channel if play becomes disruptive)
The word list is randomised, so everyone has a different card to print out and cross out words as they come up, or play on your Ubuntu powered Nexus 7 by prodding words as you hear them.
|Upstream||Market Share||Suse||Multi Touch||Microsoft|